Cestel d.o.o.Advanced Traffic And Bridge Management Solutions
Ever since 1985 we have maintained and calibrated axle load digital scales and in cooperation with Mr Matija Kodrič from Institute for Metal Constructions and Prof. Nikolaj Zimic from Faculty of Computer and Information Science developed new electronics for Swedish-made TELUB STATHMOS portable scales. We have completely refurbished more than 50 scales.
Since 1997 we have carried out axle loads, gross vehicle weight and freight vehicles measurements and since 2005 oversight of special transport in the Republic of Slovenia. We are a sole distributor for Haeni Instruments Inc, a Swiss weighing equipment producer.
Since 1999 in partnership with Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute we have developed a system of dynamic weigh-in-motion – SiWIM. Its production started in 2001, and ever since our products have been present in Europe, North and South America and Asia. We are a leading world producer of bridge weigh-in-motion systems.
10 reasons why every country should use SIWIM:
- SiWIM system is mobile. One SiWIM system can provide up to 30 measurements per year.
- SiWIM system is an excellent tool for preselection of overloading vehicles.
- Collected data can be used in the area of maintenance and planning.
- SiWIM system uses bridge as a weighing platform, therefore very good accuracy can be achieved.
- A skilled team can do a very quick installation. Data can be collected in a day.
- SiWIM installation does not damage the pavement.
- SiWIM system is excellent tool to monitor/control exceptional transports.
- No road blocks are needed for SiWIM installation.
- SiWIM system perfectly complements with the traditional WIM systems.
- SiWIM system is very cost efficient.