Sharon & KalnokiImmigration Law Office
Sharon & Kálnoki, LLC was established in 2000 by attorneys who had worked together for many years in one of the largest immigration law firms in the Midwest. The two most senior attorneys, Michael Sharon and Anikó Kálnoki, left that firm with the chief paralegal, Terri Adamczyk, and established a legal practice with the vision to serve clients’ immigration needs in an efficient, responsive and effective manner. The firm has grown to include a legal team that has the knowledge and experience to provide the professional representation our clients need and deserve.
We are active in the legal community and in civic organizations volunteering our time and expertise to further professional development and humanitarian causes. Our attorneys are frequent speakers at professional associations, business organizations and pro bono organization meetings.
We are proud to have represented individual and corporate clients throughout the country. We look forward to an exciting future.
Michael M. Jolic
Michael M. Jolic has worked in the Immigration Law field since 1997 he has a wealth of experience in a broad range of immigration matters. On a day-to-day basis, Michael works primarily on various nonimmigrant visa petitions, employment-based immigrant visa petitions, J-1 Exchange Visitor Waivers and employment and family based permanent residency applications. Over the past several years, Michael has become the “go-to” guy for medical residency program coordinators and foreign national physicians.
Born in Slovenia, Michael immigrated to the United States in 1996. Prior to that, he lived in Linz, Austria, where he volunteered with a local non-profit organization as a Translator. In addition to English, Michael speaks German, Slovenian, and Serbo-Croatian.
- Juris Doctor Degree, The University of Akron School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Urban Planning, summa cum laude, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University
- Ohio State Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
what we do
Sharon & Kalnoki is a full service Cleveland-based immigration law practice. We offer representation for almost all immigrant and nonimmigrant processes to clients worldwide. The following information is meant to provide basic information about some of the most frequently utilized services.
List of our services:
- Non-immigrant Visas
- E-1/E-2 Visas
- H-1B Visas
- H-1B visas for Physicians
- H-2B Visas
- J-1 Visa Waivers
- L-1A and L-1B Non-immigrant Visas
- O-1 Visa
- The TN for Professionals
- Immigrant Visas
- EB-11 Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- EB-12 Outstanding Professors or Researchers
- EB-13 Multi-National Executive or Manager Category
- Immigrant Investors/Employment Creation Visas
- Immigration Issues for Physicians
- National Interest Waivers (NIW)
- National Interest Waiver for Physicians Working in Medically Underserved Areas
- Permanent Residency based on Labor Certification (PERM)
Sharon & Kálnoki LLC
6500 Rockside Road, Suite 180
Independence, OH 44131, USA
+1 (216) 328-9878
+1 (216) 328-9879