Jurcek ZmaucSABA President
- Business Consulting
- International Law Consulting
- International Business Resources
- Market Research
- Public Speaking
- University of Maribor, Law School – International Law Practice, Diploma in Business Law
- Univeristy of Maribor, Law School – Bachelor of Laws, Civil Law
- Univerity of Ljubljana, Law School – Bechelor’s degree, International Law
A native of Maribor, Slovenia, he received degrees in law from the University of Maribor and from the University of Ljubljana. His career has included service as the Republic of Slovenia’s Counsel General in Austria and as its Counsel General in Cleveland, Ohio, and as the Deputy Minister and Director of the Division of Southeast Europe of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia.
I see bright prospects on both sides of the ocean!
In addition to his government service, Mr. Zmauc has taught civil and international business law at the University of Maribor, and has served as Director of its Center for International Cooperation.